ABOUT THE SHOW

ALL HANDS ON DECKS is the first custom skate deck group gallery show being presented at the American Greetings World Headquarters Creative Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Too many ideas, too little time.

We'll see how ambitious I get. I might decide to make a couple of low-priced pieces for the show if I have time. Here's an idea from Kevin Carr I just mocked up supaquicklike. Would be easy to execute and likely look better then this.



Also, I found 2 rolling office chairs in the dumpster today at work. I'll pull them apart tonight and see it I can use them for some custom skate deck furniture. I'd rather not have people rolling across the floor in the gallery so I might opt to make them non-rolling. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers