ABOUT THE SHOW

ALL HANDS ON DECKS is the first custom skate deck group gallery show being presented at the American Greetings World Headquarters Creative Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Broken Deck Signage and other updates

After creating a silicone mold to cast some clear resin skateboard wheels with embedded crystals I tore apart the office chair I got from the dumpster today. I'll have to work on this one at over the weekend in the garage.

While I'm waiting for resin to cure I did another quick signage design tonight. I was going for the sticker collage look. I'll print this out tomorrow and paste it on a couple of broken decks and figure out where to put them around the building. Guerilla marketing starts on Monday.

I should have an email going out to participants tomorrow with some gallery guidelines, deadline information and other stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers