ABOUT THE SHOW

ALL HANDS ON DECKS is the first custom skate deck group gallery show being presented at the American Greetings World Headquarters Creative Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In Progress - Keith Corcoran

Looks like I'm waiting a few more days to get my clean blank board and a potentially huge pile of blanks for the show centerpiece and a few random "side-pieces" (assuming I get to them).

The problem is that I'm impatient and my vacation days are running out. So, by some divine intervention, I found a broken deck across the street from my house with a set of wheels still attached. The board was broke in half so in order to get the obligatory Star Wars piece out of the way early I mocked up 'Boba Deck'.


I'll add the appropriate amount of weathering and distressing on the piece but the most unique part IMO will be using the axle, hangar, baseplate and bushings as his antenna. More photos as I progress (and find my camera memory card.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers