ABOUT THE SHOW

ALL HANDS ON DECKS is the first custom skate deck group gallery show being presented at the American Greetings World Headquarters Creative Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Show Photos!

We took some photos last week and posted them to webshots.com for your viewing pleasure.

Slideshow is below or check out the actual album for high res images and prices of those pieces that are still available for sale. If you're interested in purchasin any of the work from the show, please contact me via this blog or the webshots album.



ALL HANDS ON DECKS

1 comment:

  1. Finally made it up to the gallery this morning - it made me excited to know that I work in a building with so many creative people. I can take a break from crunching numbers and spreadsheets and walk less than a minute to some amazing pieces. I also finally figured out an artist's name who I'd been looking for since the craft show in the atrium in December. Thank you for doing this show!

    ReplyDelete

Followers